WPL is a nice and complete plugin for WordPress for property management. While I was configuring the WPL on a server I saw that the search widget has a problem. The search button always appear on top or next to very first search parameters. Meanwhile other search parameters are hidden under the bottom slider.
In this post I am sharing with you how to place the search button at the bottom of search box & how to disable the "mor option slider".
For doing this process you need to have access to your web server control panel.
1. Login to your control panel
2. Goto file manager.
3. Navigate to the directory which WordPress is installed.
4. Then navigate to the following address: /wp-content/plugins/real-estate-listing-realtyna-wpl/widgets/search/tmpl/
5. Then open default.php for editing.
6. For disabling the search box " more option slider" find the following:
$bott_div_open = false;
Then change the false to true.
7. Then for moving the search button. Find following part
<div class="searxh_submit_box"> <input .... </div>
Cut it and past it after following line:
<?php echo $bott_div; ?>